Copyright 2019 - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Weebly
Seafood is one of my favorite food. I always experiment or play some recipe in my kitchen using all the ingredients I already have in my pantry and refrigerator. One day I decided to make Baked Cod in Tomato sauce for the first time and serve over fettuccine or your favorite pasta.
8 - 10 filet of Cod
1 - Red Bell Pepper (Julienne)
1 - Green Bell Pepper (Julienne)
1 - Sweet Onion ( use only the half, sliced)
1 - 6 oz / 170g Black Olive Pitted (sliced)
1/2 Cup Capers
1 - Can (20 oz/794g) Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
Chili flakes to taste
Garlic Salt to taste
Ground black pepper
Fresh or dried parsley for garnish
1. Wash fish and pat dry with paper towel. Seasoned with garlic salt and ground black pepper.
2. Baking dish 9x13 pour half of the tomato sauce.
3. Place the fish then pour the rest of the tomato sauce.
4. Sprinkle some chili flakes, then put the olives, capers, onions, red and green belle peppers.
5. Cover with foil and baked to 400 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.
Leave a Reply.